Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog!
The first post on a new blog. A blank paper ready for me to craft my words on. What to write? What to say? What to start off this new endeavor?
Well, to start off, this blog, as you've gathered, is where I will be posting my personal writing on a consistent basis. This is an effort for me to practice my writing more and to gain more confidence about it in general. I will be posting stories and poems, and occasionally thoughts about subjects (which, knowing me, can range from college to Disney).
The writings I post will all be based on prompts, whether from class or the Internet. I will start off each post by displaying the prompt, then the actual writing, and finishing it with an explanation of the writing process.
Does that sound good? Good!
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment